AAICLAS Recruitment 2023: For the job of Assistant (Security), AAI Cargo Logistics and Allied Services Company Limited (CLAS) has put out a job notice. The AAICLAS has put out a job announcement for 436 Assistant (Security) roles. Those who want to apply can do so at the Official Site from October 20, 2023, to November 15, 2023. For three years, the candidates who make the shortlist will be hired on a fixed-term deal.
AAICLAS Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Airport Authority of India (AAI) Cargo Logistics and Allied Services Company Limited (CLAS)|
|Exam Name||AAICLAS Exam 2023|
|Job Location||On PAN India Basis|
|Application date||20 October to 15 November 2023|
AAICLAS Recruitment 2023
The job opening for a helper has been posted by AAI Cargo Logistics and Allied Services Company Limited (CLAS). The web-based application process starts on October 20, and the form must be turned in by November 15, 2023. Four hundred and thirty-six positions are being filled on a fixed-term basis for three years through this application. Those who are interested and qualify can apply online at www.aaiclas.aero, which is the official website.
People who want to make a name for themselves in the aviation business are looking forward to the AAICLAS Recruitment 2023. This hiring drive gives people with a wide range of skills and qualifications the chance to apply for different jobs within the company. People who want to be a part of a fast-paced, growing company and help the aviation and transportation industries in India grow can apply.
AAICLAS Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the AAICLAS Recruitment 2023, you must meet certain age and education requirements. Before applying for any of the Assistant (Servant) jobs mentioned in the AAICLAS Recruitment 2023, people must make sure they meet the requirements. Based on your level of schooling, here are the requirements for the AAICLAS Recruitment 2023.
- A limit on age for 2023 AAICLAS should not hire people older than 27 years old.
- If you are from the SC/ST category, your age limit will go down by 5 years. If you are from the OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category, your age limit will go down by 3 years.
- The only date of birth that counts is the one on the Matriculation or Secondary Examination certificates.
- If you want to be in the general category, you must have gotten at least 60% in your 12th grade class from a recognized school, board, or organization.
- For SC/ST candidates, they need to have gotten at least 55% on their 12th-grade test from a recognized school, university, or board.
- You need to know English, Hindi, and the language of the area.
AAICLAS Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
The application fee must be paid in order to finish the online registration process for the AAICLAS Recruitment 2023.
- SC/ST/Women Candidate & EWS: Rs. 100
- General and OBC: Rs. 500
AAICLAS Recruitment 2023 Salary
Candidates who are picked for the job of Assistant (Servant) will be paid Rs 21,500/- every month. The applicants’ pay will go up every year, and they will also get a number of other perks and allowances. There must be an amount of money given that is equal to the price of a sleeper class ticket on a regular public bus or train. This includes DA, TA, housing, and food (if you are sent on a trip).
- First Year: Rs. 21,500/- Fixed
- Second Year: Rs. 22,000/- Fixed
- Third Year: Rs.22,500/- Fixed
Steps to Apply for AAICLAS Recruitment 2023
To apply online for the AAICLAS job openings in 2023:
- Go to the main AAICLAS website or the job portal that was given to you.
- In the “Careers” area, you can find the job posting that applies to you.
- Sign up or log in if you already have an account.
- When you send in your application, please make sure it has all the right information and any necessary papers attached.
- If there is an entry fee, you need to pay it.
- Send your application, and don’t forget to print a copy to keep.
- Make sure you don’t miss the deadlines for applications and follow any specific directions that come with the notice.
Follow or bookmark cchrsecschool for more updates