AIIMS Bhopal Non-Faculty Recruitment 2023: AIIMS Bhopal, one of the best medical schools in India, has put out a call for people to fill a number of Group C non-faculty jobs. The goal of the hiring drive is to fill all 233 open positions at AIIMS Bhopal. On September 30, 2023, a notice about this was posted on the main website of AIIMS Bhopal.
According to the notice, people who are qualified and interested can apply online at aiimsbhopal.edu.in for the AIIMS Bhopal Non-Faculty Recruitment. You could start registering your application on October 6, 2023, and the last day to send in an online application form is October 30, 2023.
AIIMS Bhopal Non-Faculty Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||AIIMS Bhopal|
|Post Name||Group C (Non-Faculty)|
|Number of Vacancies||233|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Last date to apply||30 October 2023|
AIIMS Bhopal Non-Faculty Recruitment 2023
AIIMS Bhopal Non-Teaching Job Openings 2023: The latest job opening at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhopal is for 233 non-teaching Group C posts. These are for non-faculty jobs like Social Worker, Officer/Stores Attendant (Multitasking), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Stenographer, Driver, Junior Warden, Dissection Hall Attendants, Upper Division Clerks (UDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Jr. Scale Stenographer, Security Cum Fire Jamadar, Store Keeper cum Clerk, etc.
The AIIMS Bhopal Non-Teaching Notification is out, and from October 6, 2023, Indian citizens who are qualified can apply online for the AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2023 at aiimsbhopal.edu.in.
AIIMS Bhopal Non-Faculty Jobs – Eligibility Criteria
People who want to work as non-faculty at AIIMS Bhopal must have a 10+2 diploma from an approved school and an ITI diploma in a certain trade. For different jobs, the exact schooling requirements may be different. Read the detailed notice carefully to find out what kind of education is needed for each job.
This person must be between the ages of 18 and 35 on January 1, 2023. Government rules say that people from certain categories will be able to apply even if they are over the maximum age.
People who want to apply must pay a registration fee in order to finish the process. There may be different entry fees for each group. Applicants from certain groups may be able to get some of their fees lowered. Here are the exact details of how much each group costs to register:
|General, OBC, EWS||₹1200/-|
|SC, ST, PwBD||₹600/-|
Application Form Schedule
|Notification release date||30 September 2023|
|Starting date of application registration||06 October 2023|
|Last date to submit a filled application form||30 October 2023|
Steps to Apply for AIIMS Bhopal Non-Faculty Recruitment 2023
People who want to apply for the AIIMS Bhopal Non-Faculty Recruitment can do so by following these steps:
- Go to aiimsbhopal.edu.in, which is the main website of AIIMS Bhopal.
- Go to the page for hiring people or the job page.
- Find the message about hiring people who aren’t professors and click on it.
- Carefully read the notice and make sure you meet the requirements.
- Click on the link that says “Apply Online,” and then fill out the form with the necessary information.
- You need to pay the registration fee and upload the required papers.
- Check that all the information on the application form is correct before sending it in.
- Send in the application form and print out the proof page for future use.
Follow or bookmark cchrsecschool for more updates.
1. What is the objective of the AIIMS Bhopal Non-Faculty Recruitment drive?
The aim of the AIIMS Bhopal Non-Faculty Recruitment is to fill 233 open Group C non-faculty positions at AIIMS Bhopal.
2. When was the notice about the AIIMS Bhopal Non-Faculty Recruitment posted on the official website?
The notice for the AIIMS Bhopal Non-Faculty Recruitment was posted on the official website of AIIMS Bhopal on September 30, 2023.
3. What is the application period for the AIIMS Bhopal Non-Faculty Recruitment?
The online application period for the AIIMS Bhopal Non-Faculty Recruitment starts on October 6, 2023, and the last day to submit an online application form is October 30, 2023.
4. How many vacancies are available for Group C (Non-Faculty) posts in this recruitment?
There are 233 vacancies for non-faculty Group C posts, which include various positions like Social Worker, Officer/store attendant, LDC, Stenographer, Driver, Junior Warden, and others.