BPSC TRE 2.0 Notification 2023, 120,000 Vacancies, Application Form:On October 27, 2023, the Bihar Public Service Commission published the announcement for the Teacher Recruitment Examination for the position of School Teacher. Applicants may apply online at https://bpsc.bih.nic.in/, the official website of BPSC, if they wish to be appointed as PRT, TGT, or PGT. There will also be an online application link enabled below shortly once the announcement is released.
BPSC TRE 2.0 Notification 2023
Soon, the Bihar Public Service Commission will post a notice on its official website on the hiring of teachers in the state’s government schools. Until then, any qualified applicants may submit an online application through the website https://bpsc.bih.nic.in/. Although the date of the Teacher Recruitment Examination 2.0 notification’s publication has not yet been verified by BPSC, insiders predict it will happen before the year is over.
|Exam||Teacher Recruitment Examination 2.0|
|Organizer||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Notification||27 October 2023|
|Registration Date||5 to 25, November 2023|
|Exam Date||December 07 to 10, 2023|
If you’re one of the thousands of applicants hoping to be hired as a teacher in any Bihar school, this will be your best chance yet because there will likely be fewer candidates chosen based on cutoff scores due to the large number of vacancies. The Bihar Public Service Commission is expected to release a notification for the recruitment of teachers for 120,000 posts. These posts will be for the positions of Primary Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher, and Train Graduate Teacher.
BPSC Teacher Vacancy 2023
The Bihar Public Service Commission will release the notification for the Teacher Recruitment Examination for 120,000 positions. There will be three types of vacancies available: Primary Teacher, Graduate Teacher, and Trained Graduate Teacher. To yet, BPSC has not released the number of openings for each position. Following the information’s release, all candidates will have easy access to download it at https://bpsc.bih.nic.in/, where they may learn about the specific position vacancies and reservation details.
BPSC TRE 2023 Eligibility
Eligibility criteria for Teacher Recruitment Examination for the post of Primary Teacher (I to V), Upper Primary Teacher (VI to VIII), Trained Graduate Teacher (IX to X) and Postgraduate Teacher (XI to XII) are as follows.
- Primary Teacher (I to V) – Intermediate + CTET or Bihar TET Paper I
- Upper Primary Teacher (VI to VIII) – Graduation + CTET or Bihar TET Paper II
- Trained Graduate Teacher (IX to X) – Graduation + Bihar STET Paper I
- Postgraduate Teacher (XI to XII) – Post Graduation + Bihar STET Paper II
- An individual’s age must not be below 18 or 21 and above 37 years.
There will be upper age relaxation for reserved category as per government rules.
BPSC TRE Fee 2023
There are several application fees for this Teacher Recruitment Exam depending on your category. You must pay 750 rupees if the person falls into the General or OBC categories or is from a state other than Bihar. Nevertheless, you just need to pay 200 rupees if the candidate is a girl from Bihar or falls into one of the following categories: SC, ST, or PH. This charge can be paid by debit, credit card, or net banking for candidates.
How to apply online for BPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023?
In order to apply for School Teacher, you have to go through the step-by-step instructions available below.
- Go to the official website of BPSC, which is accessible at https://bpsc.bih.nic.in/.
- Look for the section related to “Teacher Recruitment Exam 2.0,” click on it.
- Within the Teacher Recruitment Examination 2.0 section, you should find an option to “Apply Online.” Click on this option.
- You will likely be prompted to register as a new applicant. Provide the required information to complete the registration process by entering personal details, etc,.
- After registration, log in to your account using the username and password you created.
- Fill in your basic information and educational qualifications as per the application form’s instructions.
- You will be asked to upload certain documents, such as ID proof, photograph, and certificates.
- Pay the application fee, if applicable, using the provided payment methods and submit the application form.
Go to cchrsecschool.in Homepage To Get Relevant Content.