Central Railway Recruitment 2023 : Cell, Central Railway, put out a notice about the RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts. Under the Apprentices Act of 1961, there are 2409 openings in certain trades at Workshops/Units under the control of Central Railway. There is a notice about this.
Those who are interested and qualified can apply online from August 29 to September 28, 2023. Before applying online for the jobs, the candidates should make sure they meet the requirements and other terms and conditions. Check out the information below for more information.
Central Railway Recruitment 2023
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Post Date: 29/08/2023
No of Vacancies: 2409
Place: Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Solapur, Bhusawal
Important Dates for Central Railway Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts
Check the table below for the times you can apply online for the jobs. Those who are eligible can apply online between the times given. Applications will not be taken through any other method.
|Start Date of Online Application||29/08/2023 (11:00 hrs)|
|Last Date of Online Application||28/09/2023 (17:00 hrs)|
Vacancy Details of Central Railway Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts
RRC Central Railway has put out a total of 2409 vacancies for apprentices. In the table below, candidates can find out about the job openings. In the table below, you can find the name of the class and the number of open spots. Different skills will be taught to apprentices.
|Name of the Division||No. of Posts|
|Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder||258|
|Kalyan Diesel Shed||50|
|Kurla Diesel Shed||60|
|Sr.DEE (TRS) Kalyan||179|
|Sr.DEE (TRS) Kurla||192|
|S&T Workshop, Byculla||60|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||122|
|Electric Loco Shed, Bhusawal||80|
|Electric Locomotive Workshop||118|
|TMW Nasik Road||47|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||31|
|Diesel Loco Shed||121|
|Electric Loco Shed||48|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||66|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||55|
- The selected candidates will be given a salary. The stipend is applicable to apprentices as per Government Rules.
Age limit (as on 29/08/2023):
To be qualified for the posts, candidates must be at least the age limit as of August 29, 2023. Look at the list of ages below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Apprentice||15 to 24 years|
The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / PwD candidates. Check Age Relaxation below.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
- The candidate must have passed the 10th grade with at least 50% and must also have a National Trade Certificate in the related trade (under the 10+2 exam system).
The selection will be based on the
- Merit Marks
- Document Verification
Candidates should pay the following non-refundable fee. Payments must be made online using a bank card, credit card, Internet Banking, SBI Challan, etc.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC / Others||100|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Female candidates||Nil|
How to Apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts
- Candidates can apply through the website www.rrccr.com
- Click -> Click here to apply online, on the home page.
- Register using an active email ID and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may log in using the generated registration number and password.
- Fill out the application form with relevant and correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Candidates must pay their application fee online.
- Print the Application form for future reference.
If you like this article about Central Railway Recruitment 2023 you can share with your friends.