HARCO Bank Clerk Admit Card 2023: The Clerk, Accountant, and Manager Admit Card 2023 link will soon be available at www.harco.org.in. This is because Haryana State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited (HARCO) is going to post it. Haryana State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited has recently asked for online applications for 790 Clerk, Accountant, and Manager jobs at HARCO. From August 14 to August 31, 2019, people could fill out an online application. Read the full information below to learn more about the HARCO Bank Clerk Admit Card 2023 and the dates of the tests.
Overview of HARCO Bank Clerk Admit Card 2023
|Commission Name||Haryana State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited (HARCO)|
|News About||HARCO Bank Clerk Exam Admit Card & Exam Dates|
|Recruitment Exam||Clerk, Accountant, and Manager|
|Total Posts||790 Posts|
|HARCO Bank Clerk Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Clerk, Accountant, Manager 2023 Admit Card Release Date||Update Soon|
|Admit Card link||Given Below|
HARCO Bank Clerk Admit Card 2023 Exam Date
The Clerk, Accountant, and Manager Examination HARCO Admit Card 2023 is expected to come out in March 2023. For the written test, candidates can get their admit cards from www.harco.org.in. In April 2023, the Haryana State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited (HARCO) will hold exams for the positions of Clerk, Accountant, and Manager. At the bottom of this page, there will be a straight link that you can use to get your HARCO Bank Clerk Admit Card.
HARCO Bank Clerk 2023 Written Exam Date
The official notice says that the HARCO 2023 Exam will be given in the coming months of 2023 at sites that have already been chosen. In March 2023, Haryana State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited (HARCO) will send out admit cards for Junior Assistant jobs.
Details Mentioned on Admit Card
- Name of candidate
- Parents name
- Exam center
- Exam center Code
- Hall Ticket Number
- Exam dates
- Exam City
- Important instruction
The HARCO Bank Clerk exam Admit card 2023 is a very important piece of paper for all students who want to take the test. Without it, you won’t be able to get into the test room. So candidates must download their admit cards before the date of the test.
- Clerk: Graduation from a qualified university with 55% marks or a Commerce degree with 50% marks.
- Junior Accountant: B.Com/B.A with Economics or Math, B.Sc with Math as one of the subjects, and at least 55% marks overall, or B.Tech with at least 60% marks.
- Senior Accountant: At least 55% in Commerce or Science with Math or BA with Math or Economics and 3 years of work. OR at least 50% in M.Com or MA with Math or Economics
- Assistant Manager/Development Officer: Graduation in science with math/arts with math or economics/commerce/B.Tech. with at least 60%. OR a graduate or postgraduate with at least 55% in math, economics, commerce, business administration, engineering, or engineering, or a Chartered Accountant with at least 55%.
- Ability to speak Hindi or Sanskrit up to the Matric level
Steps to Download HARCO Bank Clerk Admit Card 2023
- First, applicants must go to www.harco.org.in, which is the main website.
- Click on the link for the most recent message.
- Find the Clerk, Manager, and Accountant Admit Card Link.
- Type in your application number and your birth date.
- Submit it.
- Then, your ticket will show up on your screen.
- For the written test, you can download the admit card and print it out.
Follow or bookmark cchrsecschool for more updates.