HPTET Notification 2023, Exam Date, Application Form @hpbose.org:The Teacher Eligibility Test 2023 announcement has been formally issued by the Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education. The application form for the Paper I and II Exam will be available from October 9, 2023, to October 30, 2023. A large number of applicants who wish to take the exam can apply online by going to the official website at https://hpbose.org/.
HPTET Notification 2023
Those who have been eagerly awaiting the official announcement of the Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2023 notification should be aware that it has been made public. All qualified applicants should also be aware that the application period will be open from October 9 to October 30, 2023. To minimize the last-minute rush, we kindly ask that everyone apply as soon as possible. The application link is currently active below.
|Exam Name||HP TET 2023|
|Conducting Body||BOSE, Himachal Pradesh|
|Registration||9 to 31 October 2023|
|Exam Date||26 November to 09 December 2023|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission officially announces the HPTET November 2023 on its official website, https://hpbose.org/. The online application window will remain open on the HPBOSE web portal until October 30, 2023. All candidates who wish to participate in the exam should be aware that the detailed instructions for applying online are already provided below; simply scroll down to find them.
HPTET 2023 Exam Date
The Board of Secondary Education, HP, has officially announced the exam date for the Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test. It will take place offline using an OMR sheet between November 26, 2023, and December 9, 2023, lasting two hours and thirty minutes each for Paper I (JBT) and Paper II (Other). Every single person taking the test has to be aware that in order to participate, they must report to the appropriate exam center at least one hour before the gate(s) close.
|JBT TET (D.El.Ed)||26 November 2023||10:00 AM to 12:30 PM|
|Shastri TET||26 November 2023||2:00 PM to 04:30 PM|
|TGT (Non-Medical) TET||27 November 2023||10:00 AM to 12:30 PM|
|HindiTET||27 November 2023||2:00 PM to 04:30 PM|
|TGT (Arts) TET||3 December 2023||10:00 AM to 12:30 PM|
|TGT (Medical) TET||3 December 2023||02:00 PM to 04:30 PM|
|Punjabi TET||9 December 2023||10: 00 AM to 12:30 PM|
|Urdu TET||9 December 2023||02: 00 PM to 04:30 PM|
Candidates who are going to participate in the exam will have to reach the exam centre by 09:00 am and 01:00 pm for first and second shift, respectively.
HPTET Eligibility 2023
Eligibility criteria for the Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2023 in terms of educational qualification and age limit for Paper I and II is available below.
- JBT – Intermediate + 2 years JBT or DElEd or 4 years BElEd
- Shastri – Shastri from a recognised institution.
- TGT (Non-Medical) – BSc (NM) and at least 1 year B.Ed or Intermediate + 4 years BElEd.
- Language Teacher – BA with Hindi/Punjabi/Urdu + 2 years DElEd or BA/MA with Hindi/Punjabi/Urdu + at least 1 year BEd.
- TGT (Arts) – BA/BCom + 1 year BEd or Intermediate + 4 years BElEd
- TGT (Medical) – BSc (Medical) and at least 1 year B.Ed or Intermediate + 4 years BElEd
- It is mandatory that one’s age must not be below 18 years and there is no cap for upper age limit.
Before applying for the HPTET 2023 for any subject, it is highly recommended to candidates to download the official notification and check the educational qualification for respective post.
HPTET 2023 Application Fee
The application cost for the Himachal Pradesh TET November 2023 varies according on your category. A person must pay Rs. 800 if they fall under the General or Subcategories (except from PHH). The charge is lower, at Rs. 500, for those who fall under the categories of SC, ST, OBC, or PH (Physically Handicapped). The application fee may be paid by debit or credit card for candidates.
HPTET Application Form 2023?
Steps to apply online for HP TET 2023, you have to go through the step-by-step instructions below.
- Visit the HPBOSE’s website at hpbose.org.
- Look for an option TET in the header menu-bar, and hit on it.
- Click on New Registration to create a new account if you don’t have one.
- Log in using your new account credentials.
- Enter your basic and educational details as required in the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents, such as identification, certificates, etc.
- Proceed to the fee payment section, complete the payment, submit your application.
Go to cchrsecschool.in Homepage To Get Relevant Content.