HSSC Group D Admit Card 2023: City Intimation Slip Released:The group tests have been set by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) for October 21 and 22, 2023, in two shifts. On October 18, 2023, candidates who applied for the group D positions may anticipate to get their HSSC Group D Admit Card 2023, which they can obtain from the official website at hssc.gov.in. Officially available on October 10, 2023, the City Intimation Slip can be accessed via the direct URL provided below.
HSSC Group D Admit Card 2023
The official online gateway will host the HSSC Group D Admit Card for the exams set for October 21 and 22, 2023. Although the exact date of the admit card release has not yet been announced, it is expected that the admit card will be made available for five to six days prior to the test, meaning that applicants could expect their HSSC Group D Admit Card by the second week of October 2023.
All pertinent information, including the exam location, date, and specifics, will be contained on the admission card. For access into the test room, it is necessary to bring the admit card and identification.
|Admit Card||HSSC Group D Admit Card|
|Conducting Body||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Exam Duration||1 hour 45 min|
|Exam Shift||10:00 AM to 11:45 AM; 3:00 pm to 4:45 pm|
|Exam Date||21 and 22 October 2023|
|Admit Card||18th October 2023|
|City Intimation Slip Link||Click Here|
|City Intimation Slip Date||October 10, 2023|
The admission cards for the Group D test will be released by HSSC via hssc.gov.in, which can be accessed using the registration number and login credentials. The confirmation you got after submitting your application contains your registration number.
In order to participate in the test, candidates must print their HSSC call letter and bring it with them in black and white. Verify that every data shown on the admission card is accurate as well.
hssc.gov.in Group D CET Admit Card 2023 Download Link
On the homepage of the website hssc.gov.in, a download link for the Admit Card will be available. To obtain their admit card, candidates must click the link and follow the download instructions. In order to receive the admission card, it’s also crucial to input accurate information. Without these information, candidates won’t be able to get their HSSC admission card or be allowed to take the test.
Steps to download the HSSC Group D Admit Card 2023:
- Visit the hssc.gov.in official website.
- Look for the download link for the 2023 HSSC Group D Admit Card.
- After clicking the link, fill out the form with your DOB, registration number, and any other details the site requests.
- Verify the details once again, then log in to the website.
- Check your information and apply to get the Group D call letter from the HSSC.
What to check on HSSC CET Group D Admit Card 2023?
Examine the information on the HSSC D Admit card, and be sure to correct any errors or mistakes you see in the information. For the information to be corrected, candidates can call the authorities at the hotline number. The following information is vital and needs to be accurate:
- Candidates Name
- Parent Name
- Exam Venue
- Exam Time
- Shift Timing
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Exam Name
- Scanned Photograph of Candidate
HSSC Group D Exam 2023 Instructions
- Remember to bring an A4-sized copy of your 2023 HSSC D Admit Card in black and white for the test.
- To ensure you have a copy of the instructions, print the admission card on both sides.
- Bring two passport-sized colored photos and a valid picture ID with you to the HSSC D test.
- The HSSC D admission card contains instructions that you should read and heed. Avoid doing anything throughout the HSSC test that is prohibited.
- Bring no electronics, watches, phones, study materials, or food items to the test.
HSSC Group D Exam Pattern 2023
Two parts will be created using the Common Eligibility Test marks, and the question paper level will be secondary education (Matriculation level). There are going to be a total of fifteen questions on general awareness, fifteen on general science, ten on reasoning, ten on English, ten on Hindi, twenty-five on general knowledge of Haryana, and fifteen on quantitative ability.
- For both shifts, the HSSC Group D Exam 2023 will be administered offline (using OMR).
- Total Marks: There are one mark for each of the 100 questions.
- Exam Length: One hour and forty-five minutes is allotted for the exam.
- Negative Marking: An incorrect response is not penalized. There are no consequences for giving an incorrect response.
Go to the cchrsecschool.in Homepage to Find Related Subjects.