IBPS PO Admit Card 2023, Download, Exam Date & Pattern:On September 15, 2023, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will release the IBPS PO Admit Card 2023. The hall ticket for the preliminary exam for the position of probationary officer will be available on the official website at https://www.ibps.in/, which can be accessed by providing login information like a registration number and password, so be prepared with it.
IBPS PO Admit Card 2023
Candidates who intend to take part in the recruitment exam for the position of Probationary Officer are informed that each individual will need to make a print copy on A4 size paper after downloading it from the official website, because each person will be asked to show both of these documents, and those who don’t have they won’t be allowed inside the exam hall.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will release the admit card for the post of Probationary Officer online.
A large number of applicants from all over the State registered for the 3049 open positions for probationary officers between August 1 and August 28, 2023, and they are now eagerly awaiting the issue of the call letter for the preliminary exam. Anyone who applied online on or before the deadline has to be aware that they will not receive a printed copy of their hall ticket; instead, they must download it from the official website.
ibps.in PO Admit Card 2023
- Probationary Officer applications were accepted online from August 1 through August 28, 2023, following the formal announcement of the notice of recruitment on July 31, 2023.
- The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has officially announced the dates for the preliminary online examination.
- They are September 23, September 30, and October 1 of 2023. Approximately two weeks before to the exam, candidates will be able to download their hall passes.
|Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer|
|Selection||Prelims, Mains & Interview|
|Admit Card Release Date||15 September 2023|
|Exam Date||23rd, 30th September and 01st October 2023|
Anyone who applied online to sit for the Probationary Officer Prelims should be aware that no one will receive a physical copy of their hall ticket and that they must each carry a photo ID card and a hard copy of their admit card; those who don’t have these items will not be permitted inside the testing facility.
No electronic devices are permitted within the exam room, and anyone found using one will be disqualified from taking the test.
How to download the IBPS PO Admit Card 2023 for Prelims?
The admit card will be officially issued on the IBPS website on August 1, 2023, and you will be able to get it by following the step-by-step procedures below if you filed your application between August 1 and August 28, 2023.
- Visit the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection’s official website, which is available at https://www.ibps.in/.
- Find the CRP Po/MT option on your left side and select it.
- Keep an eye out for a link to the IBPS PO Admit Card 2023, click on it, and you’ll be taken to a new page.
- You must next enter your Application Number and Date of Birth, correctly enter your login information, and click the “Submit” button.
You are kindly asked to keep an eye on the direct link at https://www.ibps.in/ to receive the most recent information regarding the distribution of call letters for the PO position.
IBPS PO Exam Date 2023
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has officially announced the exam dates for the Probationary Officer position. The exam will be held in computer-based test format on September 30, 2023, and October 1, 2023.
Candidates who have registered to take the exam should be aware that they must report to the designated exam site before the gate closes; after that time, no one will be permitted to take the exam.
IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2023
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has officially released the Probationary Officer Exam Pattern. It will be administered using computer-based testing (CBT), and there will be 100 multiple-choice questions covering English Language, Numerical Ability, and Reasoning Ability.
Each question is worth one mark, and there is the option for negative marking, which subtracts 0.25 marks for each incorrect response.
For the most recent topics, go to the cchrsecschool.in homepage.