JEE Mains 2024 Notification, Eligibility, Application Form:The National Testing Agency (NTA) is anticipated to release the JEE Main 2024 notice in November 2023. Interested candidates can periodically visit www.jeemain.nta.nic.in, the official JEE Main website, for updates. Completing the online registration process is a prerequisite for taking the JEE Main test. Those who have passed or qualified for the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) class 10+2 exam may apply for JEE Main.
JEE Mains 2024 Notification
One of the most prominent and demanding entrance tests in India is the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Mains, which provides admission to some of the best engineering institutes in the nation. The Mains test is particularly important since thousands of would-be engineers compete for a few number of spots at these universities each year. The JEE Mains 2024 Notification is closely connected with the NCERT curriculum, including courses in mathematics, physics, and chemistry.
The lookup Thousands of students throughout the country experience a mixture of worry and exhilaration when they receive their JEE Mains 2024 notification. The notification is often sent out several months before to the Mains, by the National Testing Agency (NTA), the regulatory agency in charge of the examination. The announcement includes the examination dates. Students usually have some choice in selecting their desired date because it usually consists of several sessions spread over a few days.
jeemain.nta.nic.in 2024 Application Form
To appear in the coveted Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main in 2024, aspirant engineering aspirants in India must first complete the JEE Main 2024 Application Form. This form is an essential document that makes it possible for applicants to sign up for the test. It contains information on the individual, their schooling, and their choices for test dates and locations. Applicants are required to correctly complete the form and turn it in by the deadline indicated in the official announcement.
|Name of Exam||(JEE) Joint Entrance Examination Main 2024|
|Conducting Authority||Nation Testing Agency|
|Examination Level||National Level|
|JEE Main notification||November 2023|
|Start of JEE Main session 1 registration 2024||November 2023|
|JEE Main application form date 2024 for January session||December 2023|
|JEE Mains exam date 2024||January 2024|
The application form submission is usually done online through the National Testing Agency (NTA) portal, and it also requires candidates to pay the requisite examination fee. It’s essential to complete this form meticulously as any errors or discrepancies may affect the candidate’s eligibility to take the JEE Main 2024 exam.
How to Apply for JEE Main Exam 2024?
- Registration is available at www.jeemain.nta.nic.in, the official website of NTA JEE Main.
- Fill Out Application: Enter your login information to log in, then fill out the application by providing your contact, academic, and personal information.
- Upload Documents: Please upload scanned copies of your signature and photo in the appropriate size and format.
- Exam cost Payment: Use a variety of online payment methods to pay the application cost.
- Choose Your Exam Preferences: Decide on the exam dates and locations that you choose.
- Examine and Submit: Before submitting, please verify the information on your application.
- Download Confirmation Page: Save the confirmation page for your records after a successful submission.
JEE Main 2024 Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Requirement: In 2022 or 2023, candidates must have passed their 10+2 exam or a comparable one.
- disciplines: In addition to the required disciplines of Chemistry, Biology, and Biotechnology, they had to have studied Mathematics and Physics.
- Age Requirement: There is no set age requirement to appear in JEE Main.
- Number of Attempts: Beginning in the year they complete the 10+2 exam, candidates may sit for JEE Main for three years in a row.
- Qualifying Marks: Applicants must be in the top 20 percentile of their respective boards or have at least a 75% aggregate score (65% for SC/ST) in their 10+2 exam.
- Admission to IITs: Candidates must also be JEE Advanced test qualified in order to be considered for admission to IITs, NITs, IIITs, and CFTIs.
JEE MAIN 2024 Application Fee
- The costs will be settled with credit/debit cards.
- Syndicate, Canara, or ICICI bank e-challans are other options for candidates to pay the fee.
- It is not possible to pay with a money order, IPO, DD, etc.
- Refunds for the application fee are not available.
JEE Main 2024 Application form fee General/OBC/EWS:
BE./BTech or BArch or B.Planning
- For Boys- Rs 1000
- For Girls- Rs 800
BE./BTech & BArch, BE./BTech & BPlanning, BE./BTech, BArch & BPlanning or BArch & BPlanning
- For Boys- Rs 2000
- For Girls-Rs 1600
See the cchrsecschool.in Homepage for Updates That Are Relevant.