JKSET Admit Card 2023 OUT: Download LASET Call Letter Here:On September 22, JKSET Admit Card 2023 went live on the University of Jammu’s official website, jujkset.in. Exam Cities, Steps to Download, and other information may be found in the Direct Link to Download the JKSET LASET Call Letter for SET Exam.
The admit card for the JK SET Exam has been given by the University of Jammu. On October 1, 2023, candidates who applied for the exam can download their admission cards and take the test. To take the exam, the students must download their admit card. The official website, jujkset.in, hosts the admit card.
The JKSET/LASET 2023 will take place in Jammu, Srinagar, and Leh. The State Eligibility Test (SET) is administered in Jammu and Kashmir (JKSET) and Ladakh (LASET), two Union Territories (UTs), to establish a candidate’s eligibility for assistant professor positions in universities and colleges.
|Name of Exam Body||University of Jammu|
|Exam Name||Jammu & Kashmir State Eligibility Test (JK SET)/ Ladakh State Eligibility Test (LASET)|
|No. of Exam City Centres||Jammu, Srinagar and Leh|
|Exam Duration||180 minutes/ 3 hours|
JK SET Eligibility 2023
The basic eligibility criteria that candidates need to fulfil in order to apply for the JK SET 2023 exam are given below:
- Candidates who have at least a 55 percent mark (or an equivalent grade) in a Master’s degree or comparable test from universities or institutions recognized by the UGC (or a 50 percent grade for SC, ST, OBC, or PwD).
- Candidates who took the qualifying Master’s degree test OR who will take it and whose results are still pending will be provisionally admitted and will receive eligibility for Assistant Professor after passing the Master’s degree exam.
- PhD holders who passed the Master’s degree exam by September 19, 1991 receive a 5% aggregate score relaxation for taking the JKSET/LASET.
- Candidates who identify as transgender are qualified to receive the same fee and age exemptions as SC/ST/PwD categories.
Documents Required at the Exam Centre
- Admit Card acquired from the JKSET/LASET website and printed
- For pasting on the designated place in the Attendance Sheet at the Center during the Examination, one passport-size photo (the same one uploaded on the online application form) must be brought.
- Any one of the following is acceptable as a picture ID: PAN card, driving license, voter ID, passport, and Aadhaar card (with photo).
- Picture IDs must be original, valid, and not expired. The name on the photo ID must correspond to the name on the admissions card.
- If requesting the relaxation under the PwD category, a PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority is required.
How to Download JKSET Admit Card 2023?
Candidates can access the JKSET Admit Card download page on the official website by clicking the link below:
Step 1:Visit the University of Jammu’s official website as the first step.
Step 2: To download the admission card, click the provided link.
Step 3: Enter your “Registration Number and Date of Birth” to log in.
Step 4: Access the JKSET 2023 Admission Ticket
JKSET Exam Details
- There will be multiple choice questions, matching questions, assertion and reasoning questions, and True or False questions in the offline test format.
- Paper I consists of 50 mandatory objective-type questions, each worth two marks, that are meant to assess the candidate’s reasoning skills, understanding, divergent thinking, and general awareness.
- Paper II comprises of 100 mandatory objective-type questions, each worth two marks and dependent on the candidate’s choice of subject.
JKSET Answer Key 2023
To provide candidates a chance to contest the Provisional Answer Key, the JKSET Agency will post the questions’ Provisional Answer Key on the JKSET website, www.jujkset.in. Answer Keys will probably be available for two to three days and will be announced individually.
VISIT TO HOMEPAGE FOR MORE=cchrsecschool.in