JPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2023—The JPSC Civil Services test 2023 is the test that everyone is most looking forward to. The Jharkhand Public Service Commission, or JPSC, wants to start the Combined Civil Services Examination and send out the application form in time for people to send in their forms. The test will help find qualified people to fill a number of positions in the administrative area. People who pass the test will be hired for a number of different jobs, including Deputy Collector, DSP, and others. This page has all the details you need about the JPSC Civil Services Exam 2023.
Check out the most current JPSC Recruitment 2023 notices for jobs as an Engineer, Controller, Registrar, Finance Officer, Medical Officer, Professor, Town Planner, Accountant, or Civil Judge. On its website, www.jpsc.gov.in, which you can find here, the Jharkhand Public Service Commission posts job openings all over India. There is also a free Job Alert service that can let you know about “Upcoming JPSC Recruitment 2023” for both new and experienced people. The original direct link for the JPSC Recruitment 2023 is also given.
JPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Deputy Collector, PSI, Jail Superintendent, and Others|
|JPSC Vacancy 2023||252|
JPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2023
We found out by checking the official website that the official notice for this year, 2023, has not been made public yet. The Commission hasn’t said anything about it yet, but they will soon, and applicants will be told about it. The important information about any test or job opening is usually included in a very full official notice. You will learn about the important test dates, how to fill out the application form, what papers you need to send with it, general rules, information about your admit card, and a lot more.
The official notice should be read all the way through without stopping a beat, and any important information should be written down. Applicants can get to the official notice through a link that will be added to our website. One that is already connected can be found. The official notice can also give you a general idea of how many spots are available this year. Start by following the easy steps to download the official notice.
|Official notification released||February 2023|
|Application Form Release||February 2023|
|Last date to submit the form (Extended)||March 2023 (11:45 PM)|
|Last Date For Fee Payment (Extended)||March 2023 (11:45 PM)|
|Admit Card Released Date||April 2023|
|JPSC 2023 Prelims Exam Date||May 2023|
|Result Date||July 2023|
|JPSC Civil Services Main Exam Date 2023||4th week of September 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for JPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2023
- Those who want to run must be Indian citizens.
- The person applying must have a degree from an approved school that is at least as high as a high school diploma.
- People who want to work for the Jharkhand State Police Service or the Jharkhand Product must be at least 20 years old.
- Anyone who wants to join the Jharkhand Finance Service or the Jharkhand Labor Service must be at least 21 years old.
- Male and female SC/ST candidates must be 40 years old, while general candidates must be 35 years old, and BC-II/BC-I candidates must be 37 years old. Female unreserved candidates must be 38 years old.
JPSC Civil Services Vacancies
|Police Sub Inspector||40|
|Assistant Municipal Commissioner||65|
|Jharkhand Education Service II||41|
Steps to Apply for JPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2023
- Please visit the official page of the JPSC. Visit https://jpsc.gov.in/
- On the home page, click the link that says “JPSC Application Form.”
- As soon as the new page comes up, click the “New Registration” link and then fill out some general information about yourself.
- After that, finish the captcha and sign up.
- After you’ve registered, go to the Login Link.
- Add the extra information, send the needed files, and then pay.
- Make sure that all of the entered details of the building are correct.
- Press the “Send” button.
Follow or bookmark cchrsecschool for more updates.