KEA Recruitment: The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) put out a detailed notice about the KEA Welfare Officer, Field Inspector, First Division Assistant, Private Consultant, Second Division Assistant, Assistant Manager, Quality Inspector, Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant, Junior Programmer, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Librarian, Assistant, Private Secretary, Supervisor, Graduate Clerk, Clerk, Sales Representative/Programmer total 757 Posts.
For these KEA jobs, the link to apply will be on the official website, which is cetonline.karnataka.gov.in. From April 17 to May 17, 2023, people can apply online for these jobs. On the official website of the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA), you can also find the KEA Vacancy Notification for 2023.
KEA Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruiting Organization||KEA Recruitment|
|Post name||· Welfare Officer
· Field Inspector
· First Division Assistant
· Private Consultant
· Second Division Assistant
· Assistant Manager
· Quality Inspector
· Senior Assistant
· Junior Assistant
· Junior Programmer
· Assistant Engineer
· Assistant Librarian
· Private Secretary
· Graduate Clerk
· Sales Representative
|Total Posts||757 Posts|
KEA Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must have a certificate and degree of B.E, B.Tech, Diploma, Engineering, or Graduate equivalent from an approved University, Institute, or Board.
To find out more about education requirements, all candidates will need to click on the straight link below and download the official notification. Then, they can check the education requirements for their own posts.
To apply for KEA Bharti 2023, applicants must meet the age requirements. On January 1, 2023, they can’t be older than 18 years old.
The most you can be is 42 years old.
Reserve groups will have their age limits lowered in line with government rules. Read the notice to find out more about the Age Limit.
Read the message.
The registration fee can be paid online via Net Banking, Credit Card, or Debit Card.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Steps to Apply for KEA Recruitment 2023
The online application process for KEA jobs will begin online. After the registration period is over, candidates will need to fill out an application form for the Written Test and other steps in the selection process.
- First, all candidates have to go to the KEA website.
- Then the home page will show up. Click the link for one-time Registration.
- After you sign up, you’ll be asked very carefully for all the information.
- Those who have already signed up can log in with their old ID and password.
- Candidates will be given a new password after their information has been checked.
- You must remember the password.
- Sign in again and fill in the necessary information to finish the Application form.
- Upload the copy of the paper that has been scanned.
- Pay the fee for the application and keep the proof.
- Lastly, print out a copy of the entry form for your records.
Follow or bookmark cchrsecschool for more updates.