Kerala PSC University Assistant Mains Hall Ticket 2023: Hall Ticket for Kerala PSC University Assistant Mains 2023: Here, you’ll find all the most recent information about when the Kerala PSC University Assistant Exam Hall Ticket and Exam Date will be made available. The written test for University Assistants will be held by the Kerala Public Service Commission starting August 25, 2023, at different test sites across the State.
The Hall Ticket for the test will be made available for download on August 11, 2023. A lot of people who applied for the job of University Assistant and are going to take it can do so. On the official website of Kerala PSC University, there will be a straight link to download the Assistant Mains Hall Ticket.
Kerala PSC University Assistant Mains Hall Ticket 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission (ECGC)|
|Post Name||University Assistant|
|Kerala PSC University Assistant Mains Hall Ticket 2023||11th August 2023|
|Kerala University Assistant Exam Date 2023||25th August 2023|
Kerala PSC University Assistant Mains Hall Ticket 2023
The University Assistant Main Exam Hall Ticket will be made public by the Kerala Public Service Commission on August 11, 2023. People who are going to take the test need to make sure they have their hall ticket with them at all times.
Because students won’t be able to go to the test without their Kerala PSC University Assistant Mains Hall Ticket. That’s why everyone who is taking the test downloaded their admit card before the test. As all candidates know, the written test for hiring assistants at Kerala University will take place in August 2023.
Kerala PSC University Assistant Exam Date 2023
The date for the Kerala University Assistant Exam, which is set for August 25, 2023, has been successfully announced. Every candidate must go to their designated testing place and take the test on this date. We recommend that all candidates bring a form of identification with them along with their Kerala PSC University Assistant Mains Hall Ticket 2023.
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
Details Mentioned on Admit Card
- Candidates Name, Signature, and Photograph
- Parents Name
- Name of Exam Center Address and Code
- Exam Time Duration
- DOB of the candidates
- Examination Name
- Post Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Exam Date and Time
- Applicant Roll Number
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Essential instructions for the examination
Steps to Download Kerala PSC University Assistant Mains Hall Ticket 2023
- Go to keralapsc.gov.in, which is the official website.
- Go to the area on the home page called “Latest Notifications.”
- Find the most up-to-date link to the Kerala PSC University Assistant Mains Hall Ticket 2023.
- After that, click on the link and fill out the form to get your Admit Card.
- Now press the “Submit” button.
- Following that, your Admit Card will show up on your screen.
- Look it over and get it.
- Print out a copy of the Admit Card for future use.
Follow or bookmark cchrsecschool for more updates.
1. When will the Kerala PSC University Assistant Mains Hall Ticket for 2023 be available for download?
The Kerala PSC University Assistant Mains Hall Ticket for 2023 will be available for download on August 11, 2023.
2. When is the Kerala University Assistant Exam scheduled for 2023?
The Kerala University Assistant Exam is set to take place on August 25, 2023.
3. Why is it essential to have the Kerala PSC University Assistant Mains Hall Ticket for the exam?
It is crucial to have the hall ticket because candidates won’t be allowed to take the exam without it. The hall ticket serves as proof of your eligibility for the examination.
4. What documents are required along with the Kerala PSC University Assistant Mains Hall Ticket?
Along with the hall ticket, candidates are required to carry a form of identification, which can include a photograph, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, or Passport.