A form for the Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) for classes 11 and 12 has been made public by the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore. The KVPY test will be given at a number of different test centers. Also, students need to download their KVPY admit cards before they take the test. They need to look over the course outline and practice tests to get ready for the test. KVPY is a grant test given across the country.
The shortlisted candidates will also get a fellowship from the Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India to study the basic sciences. So, those who want to apply must fill out the KVPY 2023 Application Form and take the ability test. This article has more information about KVPY 2023 Registration, including the test date, who can take it, what is taught, the result, and so on.
KVPY 2023 Schedule
|Online KVPY registration starts from
|12 July 2023
|Last date of payment of application fee (only for registered candidates)
|9 September 2023
|Availability of admit card
|KVPY 2023 exam date
|07 Nov 2023
|KVPY 2023 Tentative Answer Key
|to be announced
|Declaration of result
|to be announced
KVPY 2023 Application Form
There is a test called Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) that students in classes 11 and 12 and the first year of a UG school in the Basic Science stream must take to get a fellowship. So, people who want to apply can use the link in this story to fill out the KVPY Online Application Form.
- Before filling out the application form, candidates must first make sure they meet the basic requirements. Second, they have to fill out an online form with information about themselves, such as their stream (SA for class 11; SX for class 12; SB for UG first year), school background, contact information, and so on.
- Last but not least, applicants must send in their application forms before the register deadline. Also, you don’t have to send the office the online entry form. However, applicants must keep two or three copies of the application form in case they need them again.
People who want to fill out an application form must pay the fees after putting in all of their information.
- The application fee must only be paid at the KVPY application site.
- You can use a Credit Card, an ATM-debit card, UPI, or Net Banking to pay the fee.
- You will not be able to pay with any other method.
- Once the payment goes through and the application is sent in.
- There will be no return of the entry fee.
|General / OBC
|Rs 1250/- + Bank Charges
|SC / ST / PwD
|Rs 625/- + Bank Charges
KVPY 2023 Exam Pattern
It is important for students to look at the KVPY exam schedule before taking this national scholarship test. Here is some general information about the KVPY test:
- The test is done online on a computer.
- It takes three hours to complete the test.
- The question paper is objective and has multiple-choice questions. It will be offered in both Hindi and English.
- For each stream, the question paper has two parts.
- For wrong answers, you can get a negative grade. (0.25 points taken away for questions in Part I and 0.5 points taken away for questions in Part II).
Steps to Apply for KVPY 2023
The KVPY registration form will be on the website of the authority in charge of the program. However, people can also apply through the direct link in this story. Also, people who want to apply for the KVPY grant program online can do so by following these steps:
- First, applicants need to click on the link in this article’s “updates” part. Now, KVPY’s home page will open in a new tab.
- You can find the link to apply for the KVPY 2023 aptitude test on this page. Then, click on the link to fill out the form online.
- To fill out the KVPY online application form, you need to do three main things. The entry process is broken down into steps, which are listed below.
Follow or bookmark cchrsecschool for more updates.