MP Police Constable Application Form 2023, esb.mp.gov.in Notification Direct LinkNotification of MP Police Constable Application Form 2023 Link for Download: On June 23, 2023, the Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board released the MP Police Constable Notification 2023. The announcement about the Madhya Pradesh Police Constable recruitment process was issued.
There are 7,411 openings for Police Constable positions, and the MPESB will shortly begin hiring individuals for these positions. On June 26, 2023, the MPESB started the application window for the position of Madhya Pradesh Police Constable. The entire process of hiring police constables will begin with the MPESB.
On July 10, 2023, the application period for the position of Madhya Pradesh Police Constable will conclude. If you’re interested in applying for the position, you may do so by reading this article. All qualified candidates for the Madhya Pradesh constable position must apply. If you would need more information about the application process and qualifying requirements, please refer to the sections below.
MP Police Constable Application Form 2023
Every year, the Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board holds exams and recruiting processes for a number of different positions in the state. Since the police department is essential to maintaining law and order and preventing crime in the MP state, the MPESB is also starting the recruiting process for MP Police Constables this year. Therefore, you can complete the MP Police Constable Application Form 2023 if you believe that serving as a police constable would help you serve your nation.
The MP ESB Board has started the Police Constable Application Window. In order to apply for the position of MP Police Constable in 2023, you must go to the Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board’s official website. If you’re wanting to apply online for the MP Police Constable Recruitment 2023, you can do so with ease as there are 321 radio operator jobs and 7090 GD constable vacancies.
MP Police Constable Vacancy 2023 – Overview
|Name of the Post||Police Constable|
|Conducting Authority||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|No of Post||7411 Vacancies|
|Exam Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Category of the Article||Application Form|
|Article Title||MP Police Constable Application Form 2023|
|Notification date||23 June 2023|
|Registration Date||26 June 2023|
|Last date of registration||10 July 2023|
|Modification of Application||26 June 2023 to 15 July 2023|
|Examination Date||12 August 2023|
Notification of MP Police Constable Vacancy 2023
From June 26 to July 10, 2023, interested candidates can apply online for the MP Police Constable Recruitment 2023. In the event that you entered the application form incorrectly, you have the option to request an online update. The date range for the application form amendment is June 26, 2023 – July 15, 2023. 321 radio operators and 7090 GD Constables will be employed by the MPESB. In August 2023, the examination of the posts will begin.
MP Police Constable Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Candidate must be a citizen of India
- For the Constable GD post candidate must have passed the Class 10th Examination from a recognised Board.
- For the Constable GD Radio operator post candidate must have passed the 10+2 examination/ Diploma ITI/ Computer Course/ Hardware or telecommunication.
- Candidate must be at least 18 years of age to apply for this post.
- Male Candidates must not exceed the age limit of 33 years to apply for the post.
- For female and male backward castes candidates the government has given the relaxation of 3 years due to covid-19.
- Female candidates must not exceed the age limit of 38 years of age.
Application Fee for MP Police Constable Recruitment 2023
In order to submit an application for the MP Police Constable Vacancy 2023, candidates must first log in to the MP ESB site and pay the application cost. For the New Registration, you will need to pay Rs 60; if you are a user, you will just need to pay Rs 20. In addition to this payment, the MP police constable application processing fee will be collected by the Authority and is listed in the table below:
Steps to Fill MP Police Constable Application Form 2023
Aspirants who are aspiring to apply for the post of Police constable in Madhya Pradesh then you will have to fill out the application form and you can follow the given steps to apply easily:-
- You will have to visit the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board or you can also visit the official website by tapping on the link (https://esb.mp.gov.in/).
- Now you will have to click on the recruitment tab then you will be required to click on police Constable recruitment.
- Now you will be required to click on the register if you are a new user and if you are a registered user then you can log in over the MPESB portal.
- Now you will have to fill out the application form and attach the required documents.
- Now you will be needed to click on submit button then you will have to pay the application processing fee.
- Now click on submit button then you will be required to download the application form and fee receipt for record.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the deadline to apply to become a Madhya Pradesh police constable?
The deadline for Madhya Pradesh’s Police Constable application is July 10, 2023.
When will the 2023 MPESB Police Constable Examination begin?
On August 12, 2023, the MPESB will start the Police Constable Examination 2023.
What is the MP Police Constable 2023 Application Processing Fee?
The MP Police Constable 2023 application processing fee is Rs 500 for unreserved candidates and Rs 250 for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/ex-servicemen candidates.
Go to cchrsecschool.in Homepage To Get Relevant Content.