NHM Assam Recruitment 2023, 345 Vacancies, Application Form, Eligibility:On September 27, 2023, the National Health Mission, Assam released a job announcement for 345 positions including Data Manager, Laboratory Technician, Public Health Personnel, Epidemiologist/Entomologist, and Specialist. The application form must be submitted by those who are qualified and interested by accessing the official website, which is only available at https://nhm.assam.gov.in/, on or before October 10, 2023.
NHM Assam Recruitment 2023
The official notification for the NHM Assam Recruitment 2023 has been made public. There are 345 positions available, including ones for laboratory technician and data manager. Through the official website, https://nhm.assam.gov.in/, candidates may submit their online applications before October 10, 2023. Candidates should be aware that the link to submit their online applications has already been active on the web site, and we’ve provided that link below.
|Organization||National Health Mission, Assam|
|Post Name||Data Manager, Laboratory Technician, Public Health Personnel, Epidemiologist / Entomologist & Specialist|
|Notification||September 27, 2023|
|Application Form||September 17 to October 10, 2023|
There are 345 job opportunities for various jobs, according to a recruitment announcement from the NHM Assam. On or before October 10, 2023, an eligible and interested person may submit an application through their official website at https://nhm.assam.gov.in/. An individual may simply download the advertising from the National Health Mission, Assam’s official website to gain more details about this recruitment process.
NHM Assam Vacancy 2023
There are 345 positions available at NHM Assam, which are divided into various roles. There are 67 positions for Data Managers, who manage health data, 57 positions for Public Health Personnel, who concentrate on community health, 154 positions for Laboratory Technicians, 10 positions for Specialists, who play specialized medical roles, and the remaining 57 positions are for Epidemiologists/Entomologists. Download the notification brochure to view each candidate’s reservation information.
NHM Assam Eligibility 2023
Eligibility for various posts in terms of educational qualification and age limit is available below
- Specialist – MBBS degree with a relevant postgraduate degree or diploma.
- Data Manager: Bachelor’s degree plus a one-year computer application program; PGDCA; DOEACC ‘O’ level; BCA; B.Sc. in information technology; B.Sc. in computer science; DOEAC ‘A’ level; or equivalent.
- HSSLC, or Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate, is required for laboratory technicians. Public health professionals must have a postgraduate degree or diploma in health management or public health management.
- Medical Graduate (MBBS) with at least 2 years of experience in epidemiology or public health, or Medical Graduate (Ayurveda or Homeopathy) with an MPH or DPH and at least 2 years of experience in public health.
- M.Sc. (Epidemiology) with at least 2 years of experience in public health, or Post Graduate in the field of Life Science with at least 2 years of experience in public health.
As of April 1, 2023, the age requirement for candidates for the positions of data manager, laboratory technician, public health worker, epidemiologist/entomologist, and specialist is 18 years of age or older.
NHM Assam Salary 2023
Candidates should be aware that those who successfully complete all selection processes for an online position will be hired for that position. You may view the salaries for various positions from the list below.
Data manager salaries range from Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 50,000 (varies). Laboratory technician salaries range from Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 50,000 (varies).
Specialist: 75,000 rupees
How to apply against NHM Assam Notification 2023?
You must follow the detailed guidelines below in order to submit an online application for any post listed in the NHM Assam recruitment 2023.
- Go to the “Career” section of the NHM Assam website at https://nhm.assam.gov.in/.
- A drop-down menu will appear; choose “Recruitment of Data Manager, Laboratory Technician, Public Health Personnel, Epidemiologist/Entomologist & Specialist, 2023.”
- Search for and select the “Apply Online” option.
- Fill out the application form with your basic and educational information.
- Upload the required paperwork, along with the required photo and signature.
- Before submitting your application, check to make sure all the information is accurate.
Visit cchrsecschool.in Homepage To Get The Latest Topics