NSP Scholarship 2023-24 Last Date, Eligibility, Registration @scholarships.gov.in:The pupils’ preparation of these documents is crucial. Link Aadhaar to your phone number. The NSP Portal for the Academic Year 2023–2024 has opened, according to authorities. October 1, 2023, is the start date for applications for the NSP Scholarship 2023–2024. Pre-matriculation ends on November 30, 2023, while post-matriculation ends on December 31, 2023. Qualified students may apply online at scholarships.gov.in/, the official website.
NSP Scholarship 2023-24 Last Date
The National Scholarship Portal is a dedicated online application portal for the NSP Scholarship 2023–24 Last Date that assists Indian students in completing their education by providing a list of various fellowships and scholarships. The federal government, state governments, and other government organizations like the UGC and AICTE provide a range of programs under this umbrella. It is a one-stop shop offering a variety of services, such as online scholarship applications and simple scholarship payouts, for all government scholarships.
All categories of scholarships for undergraduate, graduate, professional, and technical courses; PhD level; post-graduate; etc. Coverage for SC, ST, OBC, and students with disabilities is available through the National Scholarship Portal (NSP). The NSP Scholarship 2023–24 Last Date Portal is in charge of several tasks, such as verifying student applications, processing applications, and authorizing and allocating scholarship cash to beneficiaries.
scholarships.gov.in 2023-24 Registration
Through its online site, the National Scholarship site (NSP), the government provides a number of essential projects. The quantity of NSP scholarships that are offered is unlimited. Via the NSP portal, a plethora of merit-based scholarships are accessible, including the Pre- and Post-Matric Scholarships, the UGC/AICTE Scheme, the State Scholarship Programs, and the BEGUM HAZRAT MAHAL NATIONAL Scholarship.
|Scholarship Name||NSP Scholarship 2023-24|
|Ministry Name||Ministry Of Electronics And Information Technology,Government of India|
|Scholarships List||• Pre Matric Scholarships
• Post Matric Scholarships
• Merit Cum Means (MCM) Scholarship
|Current Status Apply Started From||3 October 2023|
|Registration Last Date||Pre matric: 30 November 2023
Post matric: 31 December 2023
Although this scholarship is open to all Indian students, there are still qualifying standards for each prize. You are required to renew your scholarship application annually for the duration of the course in which you are currently enrolled. Through Direct Bank Transfer (DBT), each student taking part in this program receives a minimum of Rs 10,000 and a maximum of Rs 125,000 annually, which is transferred into their bank accounts.
How to register for the NSP Scholarship?
- The direct link to the NSP National Scholarship Portal scholarships.gov.in is provided.
- Next, choose the option for New Registration.
- Provide the necessary information on the registration form, including your date of birth, residence status, phone number, email address, bank account number, and Aadhaar number.
- Once all the data has been entered, double-check it, then press the “register” button.
- Each student who successfully registers will receive an application ID; make a note of it.
Eligibility criteria for the NSP Scholarship scheme
- Students must have received at least 50% of the possible points in their final test from the prior year.
- Scholarships for pre-matriculation are given to students enrolled in grades 1 through 10.
- Scholarships for post-matriculation are offered to students enrolled in technical and vocational courses, as well as grades 11 and 12.
- The Merit Cum Means Scholarships (MCMS) program will provide funding to students enrolled in technical and professional programs.
- Students who get a national scholarship are not entitled to apply for any other state or federal scholarship for the same subject.
Documents needed for NSP Scholarship
You will need the following documents when submitting an online application for the National Scholarship Scheme:
- Residence document
- Photocopy of previous test
- grade sheet
- Academic transcript Cost of current course
- income certificate
- Authentic certificate
- Mobile with Aadhar connected
- one bank account
Check NSP Scholarship Status
- Use any browser to get to the NSP scholarship website; you can also go directly to www.scholarships.gov.in.
- Select New Application from the Applicant Corner menu.
- Enter your application number, password, and captcha code. Click on Login.
- When the dashboard appears, locate the Current Status option.
- Under the Current Status option, you may check the status of your application.
List of NSP Central Scholarship Scheme
- Ministry of Minority Affairs
- Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
- Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
- Ministry of Labour & Employment
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- Department of School Education & Literacy
- Department of Higher Education
- WARB, Ministry of Home Affairs
- RPF/RPSF, Ministry of Railway
- North Eastern Council(NEC), DoNER
Objective of NSP- National Scholarship
- Make certain that scholarships are awarded to students on schedule.
- Provide a single entry point for all of the federal and state governments’ scholarship programmes.
- Make an open database of academics
- Steer clear of redundant processing
- Harmonisation of various scholarship programmes and regulations
- Implementation of Direct Benefit Distribution.
Go to cchrsecschool.in Homepage To Get Relevant Content.