Odisha’s State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) has put the application form for the Odisha B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023 on the official website. So, anyone who is qualified and wants to can fill out the Odisha B.Ed 2023 Exam Form and send it in by or before September 10, 2023. Also, the Odisha B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 will be on October 7, 8, and 9. But we have put the link to download the Odisha B.Ed application form below. So, people who want to get the form can just click on the Odisha B.Ed Application Form Link.
Every year, the State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) in Odisha gives the B.Ed Entrance Exam to let people into two-year B.Ed classes. So, interested people who want to take the Admission Test this year can read the whole piece to find out more.
Odisha BEd Entrance Exam Application Form 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT) Odisha|
|Exam Name||Odisha BEd Entrance Exam 2023|
|Start Date of Application Form||20th August 2023|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||10 September 2023|
|Category||Entrance Exam Application Form|
|Exam Date||7 to 9 October 2023|
|Purpose of Exam||To Provide Admission Into B.Ed Course|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
|Article Category||Application Form|
Odisha BEd Entrance Exam Application Form 2023
The Odisha BEd Entrance Exam Application Form 2023 is now available on the official website of the State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT). Candidates must download the Odisha B.Ed Form, fill it out, and send it online. Those who want to fill out an Odisha B.Ed. 2023 Application Form should do so before the deadline.
Odisha BEd Entrance Exam Important Dates
|Starting of the online registration process||20.08.2023|
|Last date to apply||10.09.2023|
|Availability of Admit Card||To Be Announced|
|Odisha B.Ed Entrance Exam||07 to 09.08.2023|
|Release of Answer key||To Be Announced|
|Announcement of Result||To Be Announced|
|Counselling date||To Be Announced|
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha B.Ed
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in any field from a well-known university and at least 50% in their Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates should have passed Odia as MIL up to the HSC level.
- Applying for B.Ed Admission 2023 is also possible for students who are in their last year of college.
- The candidates in the Reserved group will get 5% of their marks back.
Odisha B.Ed Entrance Exam Result 2023
The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) Odisha will announce the result of the Odisha B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023. The official page is where candidates can go to check their results. Once the result is posted on the official website, we’ll add a straight link to check the Odisha B.Ed Entrance Exam Result. This link will work once the results have been posted on the official website.
Students, we hope you got this information about when the application forms for the Odisha BEd Entrance Exam will be made available. Stay in touch with us often to find out more about other Entrance Exams.
Steps to Apply for Odisha BEd
- Go to samsodisha.gov.in, which is the main website.
- Click on “B.Ed Admission Notification” on the home page.
- Now go to the link and carefully fill out the Odisha B.Ed Application Form.
- Fill out the Application Form with the correct information.
- Add a scanned copy of the source document.
- Pay the fee for the application
- Last, print out a copy of the Application form for future use.
Follow or bookmark cchrsecschool for more updates.