Rajasthan UTB Admit Card 2023: The office of the Chief Medical and Health Officer is looking for Medical Officers, GNMs, ANMs, Pharmacists, Lab Technicians, Midwives, and Assistant Radiographers. Applicants can submit their applications online. 181 jobs have been posted, and a huge number of people have applied for them. Now, everyone who wants to apply is looking for their Rajasthan UTB Admit Card 2023. We want to let everyone know that the Admit Card will be out very soon. Candidates can carefully read this piece to find out the latest information about their Admit Card and when their exams are.
Rajasthan UTB Admit Card 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Authority||Office of the Chief Medical and Health Officer|
|Post Name||Medical Officer, GNM, ANM, Pharmacist, Lab Technician, Midwife, Assistant Radiographer|
|Number of Posts||181 Posts|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Job Type||State Govt Job|
|Rajasthan UTB Admit Card Release Date||To be Released Soon|
|Exam Date||To be Released Soon|
Rajasthan UTB Admit Card 2023
The Office of the Chief Medical and Health Officer was able to finish the application for the Medical Officer, GNM, and ANM Exam 2023. Now, the people in charge of the test are getting ready to give the written test, which will happen in September 2023. So, all candidates can check this page often for the most up-to-date information about test times.
The Admit Card for the UTB Rajasthan Medical Officer, GNM, and ANM Exam will be posted on the site jankalyan.rajasthan.gov.in.
Importance for Rajasthan UTB Admit Card 2023
As you already know, the Rajasthan UTB Admit Card is very important for everyone who is going to take the test. So, everyone who wants to take the test must download their Hall Ticket before the test. Because candidates won’t be able to get into the test room without an Admit Card.
- Name of Applicants
- Exam Name
- Parents Name
- Date of Birth
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Date of Exam
- Exam Code
- Exam Center Name
- Timing of Exam
- Entry Time
- Exam Instructions
Steps to Download Rajasthan UTB Admit Card 2023
The Rajasthan UTB Admit Card 2023 will be put on the website for the university. No mail or email has been sent with the Admit Card. Through the link on the official website, you can get your Admit Card online. Here are the steps you need to take to get your Rajasthan UTB Admit Card.
- First, you should go to the UTB Rajasthan page.
- Now look at the Admit Card in the area for hiring people.
- Find the link that says “Admit Card,” then click on it.
- Type in the number and password for the application.
- Then click the button that says “Submit.”
- After that, you’ll see your Exam Call Letter on your computer.
- You can download it and print out a copy of the Admit Card for future use.
Follow or bookmark cchrsecschool for more updates.
1. What positions are available for recruitment by the Office of the Chief Medical and Health Officer in Rajasthan?
The Office of the Chief Medical and Health Officer is recruiting for the positions of Medical Officer, GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery), ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwife), Pharmacist, Lab Technician, Midwife, and Assistant Radiographer.
2. How many job openings are available for these positions in Rajasthan?
There are a total of 181 job openings available for these positions in Rajasthan.
3. When will the Rajasthan UTB Admit Card 2023 be released?
The exact release date for the Rajasthan UTB Admit Card 2023 has not been specified, but it will be released soon.
4. When is the scheduled exam date for the Medical Officer, GNM, and ANM positions in Rajasthan?
The written test for these positions is scheduled to take place in September 2023.
5. Where can I download the Rajasthan UTB Admit Card 2023?
The Rajasthan UTB Admit Card 2023 will be available for download on the official website at jankalyan.rajasthan.gov.in.
6. Why is the Rajasthan UTB Admit Card important for candidates?
The Rajasthan UTB Admit Card is crucial because it serves as the entry ticket to the examination hall. Candidates must download and carry their Admit Card to gain access to the test center; without it, they will not be allowed to take the exam.