RBI UDGAM Portal Registration 2023, udgam.rbi.org.in Application Form Direct Link:Unclaimed Deposits: Gateway to Access information, or UDGAM, is a consolidated web service that was recently created by the Reserve Bank of India. Through this platform, unclaimed deposits that are laying in banks and have not been claimed can be located. This information was released to the public by RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das via a press release.
This central website will guarantee that any funds that are unclaimed at the banks are returned to their rightful owners. Here, we will inform you about the RBI UDGAM Portal, Application Form Link 2023.
RBI hopes to facilitate financial inclusion and transparency for all, make finance transparent and accessible to all, and streamline the process of finding and retrieving unclaimed cash through the Udgam platform. You must read this post through to the finish since we will be providing you with all the information you need to register for the RBI UDGAM Portal in 2023.
RBI UDGAM Portal Registration 2023
The Reserve Bank of India has introduced UDGAM, a brand-new platform. The acronym UDGAM represents the Unclaimed Deposit Information Gateway. To make it easier for the general people to obtain information about their deposits, RBI has developed a portal. On the same site, consumers may have unclaimed deposits from many banks. This website is intended to serve as a central location for looking up unclaimed deposits. The RBI is conducting a series of public awareness campaigns in response to the rising number of unclaimed deposits.
Deposits that have matured and have not been claimed in excess of ten years are classified as unclaimed deposits 2023. Shaktikanta Das, Governor of the RBI, unveiled the Udgam site. The RBI has requested that banks locate and restore their clients’ unclaimed money. The RBI had given the banks instructions to manage the campaign for this. It is said that the portal is a significant step in the right direction and will make it simple to locate unclaimed contributions.
RBI Udgam Portal 2023 Details
|Name||RBI Udgam Portal|
|Full Form||Unclaimed Deposits – Gateway to Access Information|
|Introduced by||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India|
RBI Udgam Portal 2023 Highlights
- On August 18, 2023, the Reserve Bank of India made the UDGAM site available to the entire public.
- The fact that the amount of an account is considered an unclaimed deposit after ten years of inactivity makes this feature very inventive and practical.
- The RBI established the “Depositor Education and Awareness” (DEA) Fund, into which the banks place these unclaimed deposits.
- Unclaimed Deposits: Gateway to Access Information, or UDGAM, was introduced by the RBI and allows you to look for unclaimed bank deposits.
- It will now be simple to locate the owner of unclaimed money that is stashed away in banks by using this web.
- Additionally, unclaimed deposits at any bank under one’s name can be tracked down.
- The purpose of this site is to simplify the process of tracking unclaimed deposits across many banks on a single interface.
- By registering on udgam.rbi.org.in, using the URL provided below, you can obtain RBI UDGAM Unclaimed Deposit.
RBI UDGAM Portal Bank List
Customers can currently access information on the site regarding their unclaimed deposits at the banks listed below. Other banks’ facilities will also be offered to the platform starting on October 15. Currently, clients of these seven institutions may locate their unclaimed funds.
- State Bank of India
- Citi Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Dhanlaxmi Bank Ltd
- South Indian Bank Ltd
- DBS Bank India Ltd.
What is Unclaimed Deposit?
Banks designate the deposits held in such current or savings accounts as unclaimed deposits if no transactions of any type have been made in the account for 10 years. But then the bank makes another attempt to get in touch with the account holder.
Steps to Fill udgam.rbi.org.in Application Form 2023
- Go to udgam.rbi.org, the RBI’s UDGAM portal.within
- On the main page, there is a link to register and log in. You may log in later, but you must first register here.
- Enter your password and cellphone number and click Login. You will get an OTP on the registered cellphone number.
- There will be a form on the website that opens when the OTP is entered. The account holder’s name and the bank’s name must be entered at this point.
- One of the five inputs—PAN number, voter ID number, driver’s license, or date of birth—must be entered.
The search result will display any unclaimed deposits that are associated with you. In the absence of
RBI Udgam Portal 2023 FAQs
RBI Udgam Portal: What is it?
A new portal called UDGAM (Unclaimed Deposits – Gateway to Access Information) has been introduced by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). This portal was created by RBI to make it simple for users to examine unclaimed deposits from several banks in one location.
What is the Unclaimed Deposits – Gateway to Access Information (UDGAM) benefit?
Customers may quickly locate their unclaimed deposits using UDGAM (Unclaimed Deposits – Gateway to Access Information), which relies solely on user inputs. Users will also be able to recover those deposits or bring the account back to life. This platform’s unique selling point is that it would enable users to look up unclaimed deposits across several banks.
How many banks provide this particular service?
Currently, this site has integrations with seven banks. It has been informed that by October 15, 2023, other banks’ search functions would be accessible.
Visit cchrsecschool.in Homepage To Get Relevant Topics.