RPSC Recruitment 2023:- On September 15, 2023, the Rajasthan Public Service Commission sent out a notice about RPSC Recruitment 2023: Statistical Officer Posts. Rajasthan PSC has put out a notice to fill 72 positions for Statistical Officer. Read the qualifications and fill out an online application between September 15 and October 14, 2023. If you are interested in the RPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment, you can check here to see if you meet the requirements. In this article, the selection factors are written out below. All of the important information about RPSC Recruitment 2023 that people need to know before applying for the posts is given below.
RPSC Recruitment 2023
- Name of the Post: Statistical Officer
- Post Date: 15/09/2023
- No of Vacancies: 72
- Place: Rajasthan
Important Dates for RPSC Recruitment 2023: Statistical Officer Posts
On the times given, people can apply online for the following jobs through the website of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission. Candidates should check that they meet all of the following conditions. Send in the online application by the due date or before.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||15/09/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||14/10/2023|
Vacancy Details of RPSC Recruitment 2023: Statistical Officer Posts
Candidates who meet the qualifications may apply for the following roles. Candidates can go through the subject-wise vacancy details and apply online.
|Name of the Posts||Total|
Candidates will be given a salary after the appointment. Check the below table for monthly salary details.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Statistical Officer||Applicable as per Rules|
Age limit (as on 01/01/2024):
Candidates should have attained 21 years of age and not completed 40 years of age to be eligible for the post.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Statistical Officer||21 to 40 years|
Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt norms. Check the age relaxation in the given points
- Male Candidates belonging to the SC, ST, BC, MBC and EWS of Rajasthan State – 5 years
- Women Candidates belonging to the SC, ST, BC, MBC and EWS of Rajasthan State – 10 years
- Women Candidates belonging to General Category – 5 years
- Candidates should have completed M.Sc / Master’s Degree in Economics, Statistics, Commerce or Mathematics.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam
The fee should be paid online by the candidate. Depending on the group, the application fee can be different. Candidates should look at the entry fee listed below and pay the right amount. You can pay the test fees with a credit card, a debit card, or online banking.
|2||MBC / EWS / SC / ST||400/-|
How to Apply for RPSC Recruitment 2023: Statistical Officer Posts
- Visit ->www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- The online application will be available on the RPSC Official website.
- Click -> RPSC Online ->Apply Online.
- Online registration starts from 15/09/2023 to 14/10/2023.
- Use a valid email and mobile number to apply.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all scanned copies of the required documents.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Pay the application fees. Payment should be made online.
- Take out a printout of the finally submitted application.