RPSC Recruitment 2023: On September 2, 2023, the Rajasthan Public Service Commission sent out a notice about RPSC Recruitment 2023: Librarian, Physical Training Instructor, and Assistant Professor Posts.
- The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has put out a call for 533 Librarian, Physical Training Instructor, and Assistant Professor jobs.
- Read the qualifications and fill out an online application between September 9 and October 5, 2023.
- If candidates are interested in the jobs listed, they can check here to see if they meet the requirements. In this article, the selection factors are written out below.
- All of the important information about RPSC Recruitment 2023 that candidates need to know before applying for the posts is in the text.
RPSC Recruitment 2023
- Name of the Post: Librarian, Physical Training Instructor, Assistant Professor
- Post Date: 02/09/2023
- No of Vacancies: 533
- Place: Rajasthan
Important Dates for RPSC Recruitment 2023: Librarian, Physical Training Instructor, Assistant Professor Posts
On the times given, people can apply online for the following jobs through the website of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission. Candidates should check that they meet all of the following conditions. Send in the online application by the due date or before.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||06/09/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||05/10/2023|
Vacancy Details of RPSC Recruitment 2023: Librarian, Physical Training Instructor, Assistant Professor Posts
Candidates who meet the eligibility may apply for the RPSC Librarian, Physical Training Instructor and Assistant Professor Recruitment. Candidates can go through the vacancy details and apply online.
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Total|
|2||Physical Training Instructor (PTI)||247|
|3||Assistant Professor (Home Science)||39|
After being hired, candidates will get a salary. Look at the table below to find out how much they make each month.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Librarian, Physical Training Instructor, Assistant Professor||15600 – 39100|
Age limits can be changed if the government says so. Check the age breaks in the points below.
- Male Candidates – SC, ST, BC, MBC and EWS of Rajasthan State – 5 years
- Women Candidates – SC, ST, BC, MBC and EWS of Rajasthan State – 10 years
- Women Candidates (General Category) – 5 years
- Candidates should have completed Post Graduate Degree in a relevant discipline / Ph.D. and NET / SLET / SET.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam
The fee should be paid online by the candidate. Depending on the group, the application fee can be different. Candidates should look at the entry fee listed below and pay the right amount. You can pay the test fees with a credit card, a debit card, or online banking.
|2||EBC / BC / EWS / SC / ST||400/-|
How to Apply for RPSC Recruitment 2023: Librarian, Physical Training Instructor, Assistant Professor Posts
The online application will be available on the RPSC Official website
Click -> RPSC Online ->Apply Online.
Online registration starts from 06/09/2023 to 05/10/2023.
Use a valid email and mobile number to apply.
Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
Upload all scanned copies of the required documents.
Verify the same before submission.
Pay the application fees. Payment should be made online.
Take out a printout of the finally submitted application.
If you like this article about RPSC Recruitment 2023 then you can share with your friends.