The SAI Recruitment 2023: High-Performance Analyst Posts notice was sent out by the Sports Authority of India on September 14, 2023. There is a call for 64 High-Performance Analysts to work in SAI NCOEs on a contract basis.
Candidates who meet the qualifying requirements cchrsecschool online between September 14 and October 5, 2023. Candidates should only fill out an online application if they meet the following conditions. The job description can be found in the information below. Also, candidates can click the link below to download the PDF of the notice.
SAI Recruitment 2023
Name of the Post: High Performance Analyst
Post Date: 14/09/2023
No of Vacancies: 64
Place: Across India
Important Dates for SAI Recruitment 2023: High Performance Analyst Posts
Check the table for the High Performance Analyst Online Application dates. Eligible candidates can apply online on the given dates.
|Start Date to Apply Online||14/09/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||05/10/2023|
Vacancy Details of SAI Recruitment 2023: High Performance Analyst Posts
Details about the job openings are in the table below. In the table below, you can see the name of each department and how many jobs are open in that area. The candidates could be sent anywhere in India. For the job of High Performance Analyst, the interview will be done.
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Strength & Conditioning Expert||28|
Candidates will be eligible for the following consolidated stipend. The pay scale for the Performance Analyst position is listed below.
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|High Performance Analyst||1,05,000|
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject with 5 years or 3 years of experience in relevant field or Masters Degree / Ph. D in relevant field.
The selection will be based on
- Personal Interview
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for the interview.
- Candidates will be evaluated in an interview for 100 marks in the following ways.
|Categories For Evaluation||Maximum Marks (100marks)|
|Practical knowledge assessment||30|
|Aptitude for working in a sports organization / High Performance ecosystem||10|
|Knowledge related to recent advancements / Research Paper / Publications||10|
|Knowledge in allied sports science disciplines||10|
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for SAI Recruitment 2023: High Performance Analyst Posts
Candidates should apply online by visiting the SAI Official website.
- Visit the SAI Official Website www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in.
- On the homepage, under the latest updates -> Jobs ->Notification.
- On the pdf, Click the link to Apply Online.
- Online registration starts from 14/09/2023 to 05/10/2023.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the credentials received via email or mobile number.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.
If you like this article about SAI Recruitment 2023 then you can share with your friends.