There will be a TMBU Part 2 Admit Card 2023 for BA, BSc, and BCom students in September 2023 from Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University. Students will be able to download it with their registration number and father’s name. As soon as the admit card is posted on the official website, a straight link to download it will be shown below.
TMBU Part 2 Admit Card 2023 Overview
|Programmes||BA, BSc & BCom|
|Admit Card||September 2023|
|Examination||15 to 27 September 2023|
TMBU Part 2 Admit Card 2023
The TMBU will post the pass card for BA, BSc, and BCom Part 2 on its official website. Students will be able to download it by proving who they are. If you are one of the thousands of students who are going to take the Part 2 exam during the session 2021–24, you should know that you can get your admit card from your exam center two days before the exam. You will need to bring it with you to the exam center because no one will be able to take the exam without it.
The Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University has not officially announced when the TMBU Part 2 Admit Card 2021-24 will be made public. However, reliable reports say that it will be made public on the official online portal by late evening. Anyone who is going to take the Part 2 Exam for Bachelor of Arts, Science, or Commerce should know that the hall ticket will be made public at the same time for everyone. Once it is made public, everyone will be able to download it by following the steps below.
TMBU Part 2 Exam Date 2023
The BA, BSc, and BCom Part 2 test for Session 2021–24 is set to start on September 15, 2023. Those who are considering taking the test should know this. The Bachelor of Arts, Science, and Commerce Part 2 test will run until September 27, 2023, and there will be two shifts. Each shift will last three hours. According to the schedule, the first test shift will begin at 10 am and end at 1 pm. The second shift will begin at 2 pm and end at 5 pm.
TMBU Part 2 Exam Day Guidelines 2023
The Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University has already made the official announcement of the test day rules for the Part 2 BA, BSc, and BCom exams.
- Students who want to take the part 2 exam must be at the testing center by 9:00 a.m. for the first shift and 1:00 p.m. for the second shift.
- Every student will have to bring a photo ID card like a voter ID or an Aadhar card along with a hard copy of the admit card.
- Anyone who doesn’t have this will not be able to take the test.
- Electronic gadgets like cell phones, smartwatches, calculators, and more will not be allowed in the test room, so make sure you don’t bring any of these with you.
Steps to Download TMBU Part 2 Admit Card 2023
Follow the steps below to get your TMBU Part 2 Admit Card 2023 for Bachelor’s of Science, Commerce, and Arts.
- Go to https://www.tmbuniv.ac.in/, which is the Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University page.
- A link that says “Admit Card of UG Part 2 (Examination 2023)” will appear under “Latest Announcement.” Click on that link.
- Type in your Application ID or Registration Number or your Student Name and Father’s Name, and then click “Search.” This will give you a digital copy of your hall ticket.
Follow or bookmark cchrsecschool for more updates.
1. When will the TMBU Part 2 Admit Card 2023 be available for download?
The TMBU Part 2 Admit Card for BA, BSc, and BCom students is expected to be available in September 2023. The exact release date has not been officially announced, but it is expected to be available on the official website.
2. Is there a specific website or source for updates related to the TMBU Part 2 Admit Card 2023?
You can follow or bookmark cchrsecschool for more updates and information regarding the TMBU Part 2 Admit Card and related announcements.
3. Can I download the TMBU Part 2 Admit Card without my Application ID or Registration Number?
Yes, you can also search for your admit card by entering your Student Name and Father’s Name, in addition to your Application ID or Registration Number.
4. Can I download the TMBU Part 2 Admit Card on the day of the exam?
It is recommended to download your admit card well in advance. However, if it is made available two days before the exam, you can obtain it at your exam center, but it is advisable to have it with you when you arrive at the test center to avoid any inconvenience.