TN MRB Health Inspector Recruitment 2023: Notification Online Application Form for Tamil Nadu MRB Health Inspector 1066 Posts.
The Medical Services Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu (TN MRB) has put out a call for applicants for 1066 Health Inspector positions. The TN MRB Health Inspector Bharti 2023 application process started on July 11, 2023, and will end on July 31, 2023.
This is a great chance for people who want to work for the government as TN MRB Health Inspectors. There is a written test, an interview, document verification, and training as part of the TN MRB Health Inspector Recruitment 2023 process. For more information about the Tamil Nadu Health Inspector Vacancy 2023, visit the official website at mrb.tn.gov.in.
Latest Update: The latest news is that the link to apply online for the TN MRB Health Inspector Recruitment 2023 is now live. Check to see if you are eligible and send in your application before the deadline.
TN MRB Health Inspector Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||Medical Services Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu (TN MRB)|
|Post Name||Health Inspector|
|No. of Posts||1066 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||11.07.2023|
|Application Closing Date||31.07.2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview, Document Verification, Medical Examination, Final Merit List|
TN MRB Health Inspector Recruitment 2023
There are now 1066 open positions for Health Inspectors. Biology or Botany and Zoology is a necessary field of study for a Health Inspector. To apply for TN MRB Health Inspector Jobs 2023, you must be between the ages of 18 and 55.
Applicants for the TN MRB Health Inspector Vacancy 2023 can be anyone who meets the requirements. So, all candidates should download the Medical Services Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu (TN MRB) Recruitment Notification and carefully read it to find out if they meet all of the requirements.
- Applicants have a high school diploma and a plus-two in Biology or Botany and Zoology.
- Aspirants should have studied Tamil at the S.S.L.C. level.
- Applicants must have a certificate from the Director of Public Health and Preventive Medicine for a two-year study in Health Inspector, Health Inspector, and Sanitary Inspector.
- Please read the official notice below to learn more about the schooling requirements.
- Minimum Age 18 years
- Maximum Age 55 years.
Age Relaxation will be given to SC, ST, OBC, PWD, and PH as per Government Rule Regulations.
General: Rs. 600/-
SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH) and other Reserved: Rs. 300/-
Candidates can pay the application fee online only.
TN MRB Health Inspector Job Notification 2023
TN MRB Health Inspector Jobs 2022 Application Form 1066 Post
|Category||Application Fee (Rs.)|
|SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH) and other Reserved||300|
Steps to Apply TN MRB Health Inspector Recruitment 2023
- First, applicants need to go to https://mrb.tn.gov.in/, which is the official website.
- Download the Vacancy ad from the home page and read it carefully.
- After you know if you meet all of the requirements, you can start the TN MRB Health Inspector Recruitment Application online.
- You need to upload a scanned copy of the paper in the format specified.
- Pay the application fee online and print out the confirmation page.
- Now look over the application form again, and then send it in.
- Lastly, print out the TN MRB Health Inspector Recruitment Application Form in case you need it again.
Follow or bookmark cchrsecschool for more updates.