UGC NET Application Form 2023: On September 30, 2023, the UGC NET December Application Form went live on the NTA website. All candidates who are qualified can fill out the UGC NET Application Form 2023 online until October 28, 2023. On the official page, you can fill out a UGC NET Application Form for 2023. In the next piece, candidates will learn everything they need to know about the UGC NET Application Form 2023.
UGC NET Application Form 2023 Overview
|UGC NET Application Form|
|Exam Name||University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET)|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|UGC NET 2023 Exam Duration||180 minutes (03 hours) No break between Paper 1 & Paper 2|
|Fee Payable by Candidates||General/Unreserved||Rs. 1150/-|
|Gen-EWS*/ OBC-NCL**||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ST/PwD/ Third Gender||Rs. 325/-|
|Processing charges & Goods and Services Tax (GST) are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable|
|UGC NET Official Website||www.nta.ac.in|
UGC NET Application Form 2023
The National Testing Agency (NTA) runs the University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) for the University Grants Commission. UGC has been giving the UGC NET test all over India to see if people are qualified to be an Assistant Professor or get a PhD.
|Education Qualification||Master’s degree with 55% marks in prescribed fields from a recognized institution.|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit: 33 Years|
Important Points to Be Noted
- A candidate can only send in one application. A candidate can’t send in more than one application, which means they can’t send in multiple Application Forms.
- The question paper will only be given in English and Hindi.
- Each question is worth 02 (two) points, and each right answer is also worth 02 (two) points.
- There is no penalty for giving the wrong answer.
- There will be no points for questions that aren’t answered, tried, or marked for review.
- The UGC NET staff will give applicants a chance to make changes to their online forms.
- The photo and signature of the candidate should only be in JPG/JPEG file.
- The printed picture of the photo should be between 10kb and 200kb in size. The picture doesn’t need to be proven.
- The signature’s scanned picture should be between 4kb and 30kb in size. The candidate should write his full signature in running handwriting in black ink on white paper and scan it to share.
- Do not send the proof page printout to the office of the authority.
Steps to Apply Online UGC NET Application Form 2023
Here are the steps you need to take to fill out the UGC NET online application form. With all of these steps, you can easily and successfully fill out the UGC NET Application Form. So, everyone who wants to apply should take these steps and do it now.
- First, applicants need to go to ugcnet.nta.nic.in, which is the official website.
- Then, look at the latest news on the site.
- Find the link that says “UGC NET Application Form.”
- Then, click on the link to download the UGC NET Notification.
- Carefully read the notice, and then start to apply online.
- Now, fill out the UGC NET Application Form with the most important information.
- Get the login information from your registered email address and phone number.
- Sign in again and fill in the rest of the necessary information.
- Scan your signature, photo, and documents, and then upload them.
- You need to pay the Application Fee and get a proof.
- Lastly, print out the Application in case you need it again.
Follow or bookmark cchrsecschool for more updates.