UPSC ESE Notification 2023:-The UPSC ESE Notification 2024 (Engineering Service Exam) has been sent out by the Union Public Service Commission. Union Public Service Commission has put out a notice about the Engineering Service Exam to fill 167 open positions in India. The Commission will narrow down the candidates for the jobs through the preliminary, main, and interview rounds.
Those who are interested and eligible can apply online from September 6 to September 26, 2023. Candidates who want to work for the government will have a great chance to do so.
In the following, candidates can find thorough instructions and information about who is eligible. The official announcement from UPSC ESE will also help applicants with the registration and withdrawal steps.
UPSC Engineering Services 2023
- Name of the Post: Engineering Sevice Exam
- Post Date: 06/09/2023
- No of Vacancies: 167
- Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC ESE Notification 2024:
People who want to take the UPSC ESE 2024 Exam can apply online by going to the UPSC website or using the link below. At the bottom of the page, you can find brief directions on how to fill out the online Application Form. please read the guidelines carefully and apply online.
|UPSC ESE 2024 Notification Release Date||06/09/2023|
|Start Date to Apply Online||06/09/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26/09/2023|
UPSC ESE 2023Vacancy:
In the table column, it says how many spots need to be filled for the UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2024. In the table below, you can see the name of the Exam and how many spots are open. Look here for job openings.
|S. No||Name of the Exam||
Number of Posts
|1||UPSC Engineering Sevice Exam||167|
UPSC Engineering Services Salary:
- UPSC ESE Salary will be applicable as per Government rules.
Age limit (as on 01/01/202):
The only people who can apply for the job are those who are at least the following age. Candidates must be between the following ages on January 1, 2024. Candidates must have been born between January 2, 1994, and January 1, 2003.
|S. No||Minimum Age Limit||
Maximum Age Limit
|1||21 Years||30 years|
Age restrictions may apply according to the rules. The age relaxation for reserved categories are listed below.
- SC / ST – 05 years
- OBC – 03 years
- Candidate domiciled in Jammu and Kashmir – 5 Years
- Ex-Servicemen – 5 years
- Person with Benchmark Disability – 10 Years
- Candidates should have completed a Degree in Engineering (B.E/B.Tech).
- Passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of Institution of Engineers, India. OR
- Obtained a Degree / Diploma in Engineering from a foreign University / College / Institution which is recognized by the Government. OR
- Passed Graduate Membership Examination of Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers, India. OR
- Passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III / Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India. OR
- Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November 1959.
The selection will be based on
- Personality Test
Candidates can pay by putting cash in any SBI branch, using State Bank of India’s online banking service, or using any Visa, Mastercard, or RuPay credit or debit card. Pay by cash will end on September 25, 2023, at 11:59 p.m.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||UR / OBC / Other||200/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Women||Nil|
UPSC Engineering Services Application Form 2023:
How to Apply for UPSC ESE Exam 2023:
Candidates must apply online by visiting the UPSC official website. Follow the simple steps given below and apply online.
- Visit UPSC Official Website www.upsc.gov.in
- Click ->Exam Notification -> Apply Online
- The Online Applications can be filled up to 26/09/2023.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Fill in the application form with all relevant and correct details.
- Upload the required documents/certificates.
- Document Required: Photo ID viz. Aadhar Card / Voter Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / School Photo ID / Any other photo ID Card issued by the State / Central Government.
- Application Fee should be paid in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of the SBI or by using a visa / master credit / debit card.
- Submit the Application.
- Take out a printout of the finally submitted application.
If you like our post about UPSC ESE Notification 2023 then share with your friends and loved ones.