WBPSC Miscellaneous Notification 2023, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria:The West Bengal Public Service Commission officially announced the opening of the Miscellaneous post on October 3, 2023. Interested candidates should be aware that the application form will be available online from October 5 to November 2, 2023, via the official website, https://wbpsc.gov.in/. This information will help them prepare for the application process.
WBPSC Miscellaneous Notification 2023
The notification is made official on the West Bengal Public Service Commission’s (WBPSC) official website, which is only accessible at https://wbpsc.gov.in/. Candidates who wish to be appointed as Assistant Child Development Project Officers, Disaster Management Officers, Block Welfare Offices, Block Youth Officers, Inspectors, etc., into various departments of the West Bengal government should be aware that the online application window is open until November 02, 2023.
|Vacancies||To be announced|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains & Interview|
|Notification||October 03, 2023|
|Application Form||October 05 to November 02, 2023|
|Age Limit||20 to 39 Years|
|Salary||7,100/- to 37,600/-|
Candidates wishing to apply online for various posts should be aware that the deadline is November 02, 2023, but the offline fee payment deadline is the third of the same month. The link will stay active on the relevant WBPSC web portal until 3:30 p.m. Additionally, each and every applicant should be aware that the application form will only be accepted by a WBPSC official if they meet specific eligibility requirements.
WBPSC Miscellaneous Vacancy 2023
The West Bengal Public Service Commission has not yet released the number of openings for the Miscellaneous job; nonetheless, every person can view the names of several posts below.
- Assistant Child Development Project Officer
- Disaster Management Officer/Block Disaster Management Officer
- Block Youth Officer/Municipal Youth Officer/Borough Youth Officer
- Block Welfare Officer/Welfare Officer
- Inspector, Backward Classes Welfare
- Assistant Agricultural Marketing Officer (Administrative)
- Assistant Programme Officer
- Controller of Correctional Services
- Inspector of Agricultural Income Tax
- Consumer Welfare Officer
- Savings Development Officer
- Posts in West Bengal Subordinate Labour Service
- Auditor of Co-operative Societies
- Assistant Auditor, Board of Revenue
- Extension Officer, Mass Education Extension
- Lady Extension Officer, Mass Education Extension
- Assistant Controller of Correctional Services
- Investigating Inspector
- Revenue Inspector
We will update the information in the table below as soon as the West Bengal Public Service Commission formally releases the job description for the Miscellaneous position.
WBPSC Miscellaneous Eligibility Criteria 2023
Eligibility criteria for the miscellaneous post in terms of educational qualification and age limit are as follows.
Educational Qualification – One must have pursued the Undergraduate degree from a UGC recognised university.
Age Limit – An individual’s age must not be below 20 and above 39 years as of January 01, 2023. There will be upper age relaxation for OBC and SC/ST for 3 and 5 years, respectively.
WBPSC Miscellaneous Selection Process 2023
The three steps of the selection procedure for various positions are as follows.
Initial Main Interview
Candidates who want to apply online for Miscellaneous vacancies should be aware that the responsible officials of WBPSC will organize the preliminary test and call those who pass for the main exam a few weeks after receiving the applications from eligible and interested candidates.
WBPSC Miscellaneous Application Fee 2023
Using a debit or credit card, NET banking, or UPI, the application fee for the Miscellaneous position for General and Other Backward Class is just ₹160. The candidates who are members of the Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Castes, and PwBD (Persons with Benchmark Disability) would not be required to pay any fees.
WBPSC Miscellaneous Application Form 2023
You must follow the detailed guidelines in order to apply online for the West Bengal Public Service Commission’s Miscellaneous position recruitment.
- Go to https://wbpsc.gov.in/, the West Bengal Public Service Commission’s official website.
- Go to the section labeled “Recruitment of Miscellaneous 2023.”
- Select “Apply Online.”
- Provide the necessary information to finish the registration procedure.
- Enter the login credentials you generated when registering to access your account.
- Fill out the application form by providing your educational background and basic credentials.
- Please upload the required files, together with your signature and photo, following the instructions given.
- If an application fee (160, if applicable) is required, pay it using one of the methods listed.
- After checking that all the information on your application is correct, submit it.
Visit cchrsecschool.in Homepage To Get the Latest Content.